- A/C COMPRESSOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- FRONT BRAKE PADS ARE ON INDICATOR. ROTORS ARE GROOVED.
- R/FRONT WHEEL BEARING IS NOISY
IAN W. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/9/2020