- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUSH
- BRAKE PADS & ROTORS – Remove & Replace – Rear
- BRAKE PEDAL POSITION SENSOR – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Calibration.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION (MINOR) – Tune – V8
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RECOMMEND TIRE BALANCE
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid, inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper levels. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Serviced as requested.
- UNABLE TO DUPLICATE CONCERN. THERE MAY BE SOFTWARE UPDATES AVAILABLE FOR TRANSMISSION CONTROL MODULE CONCERNING SHIFT PATTERNS. DID FIND FAILURE CODE C0227-06 BRAKE PEDAL POSITION SENSOR SHORT TO GROUND OR OPEN. TESTS FOUND BPPS IS FAILING.
- VEHICLE INSPECTION
- BALANCE TIRES
This vehicle's owner gave our service a 5 star review on 5/24/2021